Saturday, May 14, 2011

The House Of Fire And Broken Glass; Or How I Child-Proofed My Home

    After another arduous week of dealing with the peevishly, perturbing public, or even worse their kids, I can't help, but be reminded of the words of the 20th Century French philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre to his longtime companion and Women's Rights Activist Simone de Beauvoir, "Hell is other people!...What?...No, not you, I mean 'other' other people." And now that several students have discovered this site they are constantly pestering me to be included in a post which raises the professional question- "Does dumbass have a hyphen?"

    Though I guess I should be happy that at least someone is paying attention and I'm not exerting all this effort only to be ignored in favor of more stylish, aesthetically pleasing peers like some blogosphere version of that one little, fat Dixie Chick.

    That said I wanted to take a moment to touch on a few things as we reach a milestone of 50 posts here. First to the guy who keeps sending me Mafia Games requests on my Facebook page sorry, but I'm not a Gamer. I choose to escape reality the old-fashioned way: Alcohol.

    Beyond that we should have two posts available next week. For those who've grown weary of Pro Wrestling they'll be a story on the Worst Person in the History of Sports...and it's not Ben Roethlisberger nor did he ever play for the Cincinnati Bengals. For those who enjoyed the Squared Circle Sarcasm they'll be more as we reach back to our earliest TV watching days to profile the likes of Chief Jay Strongbow, Ivan Putski, Ox Baker, The Great Kabuki and more.

    And finally for those who wondered if I'd built in a Site Map...yeah have another suck on the water pipe there, Spicoli. However I will give you a brief Table of Contents below.

   Until we post again feel free to follow our drunken tweets at "Beieber-liciou...oh wait wrong blog...at "sprtcom102" or check us out on FB at "Bowling Til' It Hurts". Thanks for participating.

BTIH Table of Contents

DECEMBER: College Football Bowl Previews; origin of the site name; Cam Newton article ("Father of the Year"); cheerleader pics.

JANUARY/FEBRUARY: NFL Team Previews, playoff prognostications; Rex Ryan mocking, worst Super Bowl followup teams, cheerleader pics.

MARCH: New York Mets bashing, Harry Caray on Denise Milani at a Dodger game; suggestive photos.

APRIL: Pioneering Women of Wrestling Four Part Series- 1. "Seminal Sluts of the Squared Circle", 2. "A Carnal Chronicle of Cleavage", 3. "Seminal Sluts Simplex 3", 4. "Strapping a Stranglehold on the Bald-Headed Champ".
Did I read Tiger Woods dropped out of the TPC after 9 Ho's...or 9 holes?

Cristie Kerr after shooting a 69 (no, seriously) to win the Dinah Shore Open...and suddenly I have a craving for Cheerios.