Sunday, December 4, 2011

You Can Really Taste The Kale!

    Kevin Meaney's mom used to say never leave the house without a hat on because 95% of your body's heat leaves thru your head...so never point your bare head at anyone, you can severely scald them. It's adivice I forgot to heed and now I have pnuemonia or The Consumption, as my grandmother used to call it, which I believe is the same thing though I'd have to look somewhere between the Bloody Flux and The Grippe in my 1890 Medical Dictionary to be sure. Either way this week's post is cancelled until I'm able to take a breath without it sounding like the L Train is rumbling through my chest. So until next week the high school humor is on hiatus, but hopefully Fred's pick and the Bimbos Du Jour will tide you over until Week 14.

    Today's Fred Pick (5-3-1) is Miami -3 over the Raiders as he'll ride the hot hand of Matt Moore, a line I had to type with a pencil in my mouth since my fingers kept rejecting it like a bad liver. And now for something totally usual...

And yet right now I all I'm interested in is where's the Amoxicillin...hopefully it's nothing that and 14 hours of Football can't cure. See ya next week...if I make it that far...