Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Sad Life In Cards...

As I rummaged through my old baseball cards Saturday night wondering if  ever crossed swords with  during their playing days I sadly realized I needed to get out more often.
I mean I’m no “Playa” as they say, but it might be nice to maybe cop some or even just get my .
But alas the game has changed since I was last out there. I’m told I need to “manscape” first which in the old days meant  but now just makes you “Metrosexual”.
And hey I don’t mind doing a little . Especially if it makes my look bigger. Besides I don’t want some girl that shows up all  so I guess fair is fair.
But I have to make sure I find a nice girl or next thing you know you’ve got a case of  which I believe comes from sleeping with guys with .
Not to mention I’m not into anything kinky. No S&M chick who wants to whip me with a cat o’ nine tails  or nymphomaniac begging me to  please. I mean a little  is as far as I’ll go.
Heck anyone without a  or a  will do just fine. In the end though if I could just find a  I’d be a . But alas nothing in this  so I guess I’ll just go back to being a .
No, seriously...True Story...OK, I'll stop now.