Thursday, April 21, 2011

Delving The Depths Of My Shallowness

    Because you crazy kids have been there for me throughout this crusade to change the Blogosphere twelve angry ounces at a time it is with joy in my heart and Tiger Blood in my urine that I announce the launch of a Bowling Til'It Hurts Facebook page dedicated to this the only true written word sports humor blog on the internet- or in other words no videos yet as my technological ineptitude knows no bounds. So one man, one blog and one thousand Pabst Blue Ribbon empties later here's the link http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Bowling-Til-It-Hurts/144323018970626  Just hit the "Like" button and you'll be instantly updated as to my frighteningly depraved thoughts, inebriated ramblings and flesh crawling crying jags...it's like being one of my ex-girlfriends when the bars close. And please check back Saturday for Part 3 of our 4 part tribute to the History of Harpies in Pro Wrestling.
It's always the hot girl with some horse's ass...