Saturday, March 12, 2011

Modeling Socks On The Radio

When I set upon my journey of trying to become the "Charles Bukowski of Sports Journalism" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bukowski I expected a lot of things: tremors, dyspepsia, nausea, explosive diarrhea, palpitations, projectile vomiting, acute pancreaitis and the occasional case of dropsy (people still get that, right), and believe me I have not been disappointed. What I did not expect is the outpouring of support I've received, particularly from some two dozen loyal readers who "didn't just save my life, but made my life worth saving" (McCormick & Jojo, copyright 1986). You guys are truly the wind beneath my wings, the handful of hair that pulls me from the toilet bowl, the shove that rolls me so I don't drown in my own bile...and to show my appreciation here's a slideshow of big breasted women and misogynistic jokes. God, I love you mugs... http://bleacherreport.com/articles/632824-top-10-tna-knockouts-angelina-love-velvet-sky-tnas-other-beautiful-people


 "...and this one's for Bucky 'Freakin' Dent..."